NM Data Users Conference
Thank You to all the speakers and attendees to The 18th Annual NM Data Users Conference
You all made the event exciting and successful. I hope everyone took home new information on data that will help you! Please mark your calendar for next year’s conference tentatively scheduled for November 16, 2017. Below please find presentations and handouts from the conference and for the Affiliates Meeting and Workshop held the day before.
- 2020 Census - Jenny Kim, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Center for Enterprise Dissemination Services and Consumer Innovation - Rob Chestnut, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Local Employment Dynamics - Earlene Dowell, Longitudinal-Employer Household Dynamics Program consultant.
- RGIS Mapping Data - Laura Gleasner, Clearinghouse Services Manager- Earth Data Analysis Center UNM
- Census Bureau Foreign Trade Stats - Jason Jindrich, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Other Foreign Trade Data - Steve Beleu, Director, U.S. Gov Info Division Oklahoma Dept. of Libraries.
- Census Bureau Product Updates - Pauline Nunez, Data Dissemination Specialist, U.S. Census Bureau
- BAS & LUCA programs - Christopher Wingate, US Census Bureau
- New Mexico Department of Workforce Solutions Publications and Economic Resources - Ashley Leach & Michelle Doran, NM Dept. of Workforce Solutions (NMDWS)
- Opening remarks - Ted Trujillo Director Albuquerque & Sandoval County Small Business Development Centers
- NM Economy - Jeffrey Mitchell, Director UNM Bureau of Business and Economic Research.
- NM Population Projections - Robert Rhatigan, Research Scientist, UNM Geospatial and Population Studies.
- Effects of Complex Land Use Regulation on Commercial Development - Daren Ruiz, Research Scientist UNM BBER.