The Bureau of Business and Economic Research (BBER) is currently seeking a student Program Assistant to join our team this school year on a data visualization project. This project will include developing website visualizations and research on social and economic indicators from national and local sources.
Under the general supervision of the Director of BBER or the Data Bank Manager, the Program Assistant will
- participate in development of data driven visualizations for socio-economic variables (This may include computer programming in D3, python, and other languages),
- prepare documentation on programming and visualization development,
- collect information and data from a variety of sources, including internet and library searches to populate a socio-economic database project for BBER, and
- organize and prepare documentation on data including source and caveats.
Responsibilities may also include the following:
- Create, maintain and update socio-economic database tables from primary and secondary sources.
- Prepare tables and charts for the website, research projects and presentations.
Students must be enrolled for the Spring semester.
Follow Link to Apply: https://unm.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?id=7764&site=14