The Bureau of Business and Economic Research (BBER) is looking for a creative, outgoing and self-motivated Marketing Representative to join our team. With the support of BBER’s Director, the person selected for this position will help to build and maintain the organization’s relationships with public and private sector leaders around New Mexico.
The selected candidate will:
- Support the Director in the development and implementation of a communication/marketing plan for the Bureau,
- Coordinate activities of staff and consultants in the implementation of the plan,
- Maintain contact list of state-based partner organizations,
- Write, edit, and produce promotional and presentation materials,
- Coordinate the creation of content for the Bureau’s website, including blogs,
- Assist with grant and/or proposal writing other fundraising activities,
- Perform miscellaneous job related duties as assigned.
Annual Salary: $31,158.36-$46,737.60
Follow Link to Apply: