SAVE THE DATE- NM Data Users Conference
September 2, 2016
Plan to Attend:
18th Annual New Mexico Data Users Conference
Where: Central New Mexico Community College Workforce Training Center. 5600 Eagle Rock Ave. Alb.
When: November 10, 2016 from 8:00 am to 4:45 pm
Early registration fee is $55.00 per person through November 2nd and includes all materials, continental breakfast, beverage breaks and luncheon buffet. Registration fee is $65 after November 2 and registration day of the conference is $75.
Here are the topics and presenters so far (Draft Agenda -pdf):
- 2020 Census - Jenny Kim, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Center for Enterprise Dissemination Services and Consumer Innovation - Rob Chestnut, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Census Bureau Foreign Trade Stats - Jason Jindrich, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Other Sources of Foreign Trade Data - Steve Beleu, Director, U.S. Gov Info Division Oklahoma Dept. of Libraries.
- Local Employment Dynamics - Matthew Graham , Longitudinal-Employer Household Dynamics Program consultant.
- NM Economy - Jeffrey Mitchell, Director UNM Bureau of Business and Economic Research.
- NM Population Projections - Robert Rhatigan, Research Scientist, UNM Geospatial and Population Studies.
- NM Department of Workforce Solutions Publications and Website - Michelle Doran, Economist & Ashley Leach, Economist.
- RGIS Mapping Data - Laura Gleasner, Clearinghouse Services Manager UNM Earth Data Analysis Center.
- American FactFinder - Pauline Nunez, Data Dissemination Specialist, U.S. Census Bureau
- Effects of Complex Land Use Regulation on Commercial Development - Daren Ruiz, Research Scientist UNM BBER
- BBER's Data Solutons 2.0 - Jeffrey Mitchell, Director UNM Bureau of Business and Economic Research.
Be prepared for a data filled day!