The Bureau of Business and Economic Research (BBER) has conducted social and economic research to inform public policy in New Mexico on topics and services including:
• Economic forecasting
• Economic and fiscal impact analysis
• Community and regional development
• Employment forecast
• Applied Public Finance
• Cultural policy and the creative economy
• Natural resources and the environment
• Land use and housing policy
• Cost analysis and process optimization
Please contact Dr. Jeffrey Mitchell, BBER Director, regarding contract research.
For a complete catalog of BBER’s research, see our publications.
UNM Bureau of Business and Economic Research • Onate Hall at The University of New Mexico
303 Girard Blvd. NE, Suite 116; Albuquerque, NM 87106 • 505.277.2216 Main • 505.277.6626 Data Bank
© 2015 UNM Bureau of Business and Economic Research. | Home