21st Annual NM Data Users Conference (2019)
Thursday, November 14, 2019
Census Bureau Speakers on the following topics:
- Partnership Programs and 2020 (Update on Complete Count Committees)
- Differential Privacy
- Economic Census
- data.census.gov -The new way to access Census Data
- Stats in School
- Data on a Deadline: An Inteactive Workshop for Journalists
- Veterans by the Numbers
- The New Mexico Economy: Recent History and Outlook
- New Mexico Population Estimates and Projections
- Broadband & ACS statistics
- Data Science Exploration
A Draft Agenda will be released in early September.
-Early Registration is now open
If using a purchase order, apply promotion code "SEND PO"
- Early Registration before Oct. 1st is $65 per person
- Regular Registration Oct. 1st – Nov. 4th is $75
- Late Registration Nov. 5th – 14th is $85
*Registration includes conference materials, breakfast, beverage breaks, and a buffet lunch.
The Data Bank at: (505) 277-3038 or email Suzan Reagan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The Conference will be held at CNM Workforce Training Center located at: 5600 Eagle Rock Ave NE, Albuquerque, NM 87113 Directions: I-25, Alameda exit west to San Mateo Blvd., turn north to Eagle Rock Ave. (Google map).